- Launch Plan: the Inside Journey of a FinTech Startup Changing the Charitable Donation Game Meet the British startup that’s revolutionizing the way donors give.
- These Organizations are Raising $1 Billion for Women’s Rights. Here’s How. The Equality Fund has ambitious plans to raise $1 billion over the next 15 years to fund women’s rights organizations. Their approach? Broker strategic partnerships between nonprofits, philanthropists, and government sectors to build fast and scale sustainably.
- Launch Plan: Inside the Startup Journey of Kotn, Canada’s Next Big Ethical Brand Kotn started with the simple desire to build a better T-shirt. Scaling globally, it’s now helping rebuild Egypt’s cotton industry and sewing ethics into its entire supply chain.
- Reefer Responsibility: Where’s the Sweet Spot? With the cannabis market set to open, entrepreneurs and policymakers search for social impact lessons from booze and gambling trailblazers
- Understanding the Social Finance Playing Field What separates successful practitioners of social finance from their well-meaning yet ineffective colleagues?
- Growing Up in Poverty Makes Growing into Leadership Roles Difficult Minimum income initiatives and child credits the first steps of a long leadership track
- I Tried Living Zero-Waste and Plastic-Free for Two Weeks Once I started noticing it, it seemed like every single thing I bought came with a heaping serving of waste
- Do Babies Understand Tickling? Not really, says science, and it has a lot to do with how they perceive touch
- Access To Contraception Benefits Girls — Even If They’re Not Using It Simply having it available can boost her life prospects, starting at a young age
- New Report About The Polio Vaccine Shouldn’t Stop Parents From Getting Kids Their Shots An interesting — and tragic — case that can develop at the crossroads of oral polio vaccine use and poor sanitation in developing countries
- Can Trump Actually Cancel White House Press Briefings? Politicians’ move away from questioning and conversation with the people they are meant to represent seems to be growing
- Getting an Underwater Grip How do you improve a dive suit that can operate at depths of more than 300 metres, comes with a self-contained life-support system and has four 1.6-horsepower thrusters, an HD camera, and sonar? Simple — just add hands
- Futuristic Utility Poles Meet the all-in-one utility pole designed to be an attractive, energy- and cost-efficient alternative to the “spaghetti and guts” of conventional utility poles
- Breaking the Sound Barrier in the Dominican Republic This non-profit is using technology to challenge the notion that deaf children cannot experience music
- Get Your Summer Mountain Highs at Whistler Experience mountain biking, gondola rides, festivals, and more
- Archeologists Have Discovered A ‘Little Pompeii’ In France Just in case you needed another reason to visit France
- Koru Distribution 2018 gift guide Provided all copy and assisted in layout, design, product selection, and photo shoot coordination
- Givalry Implemented and executed content marketing strategy and marketing approach; wrote product descriptions and planned SEO; collaborated on website UX
- Podreacher Create content marketing assets from podcast episodes that podcast guests and hosts can then use to increase their traffic and audience, including blog posts, articles, and guides.
Past speaking engagements
Other bylines include USA Today, eHow, Simplemost, and the E.W. Scripps Network. Full portfolio can be found here.